Now that the marijuana industry is booming wouldn’t be nice to know the different types of vaporizers? For starters, marijuana vaporizers are designed to reduce or eliminate the smoke. And, there are many options to suit different tastes and preference.
Each type is unique in its way, with varying functionalities. The best vaporizers should be portable and easy to use primarily because smoking marijuana has turned out to be a full recreational activity in states such as Alaska, Oregon, Washington D.C, and Colorado. To help you get a vaporizer that is in line with your preference here are the different types of vaporizers.
These are big and typically designed for home use. You may also pack them for a camping trip or outdoor party. They rest on a flat surface, and it is important to mention that you will need a constant supply of power to use. They also come in different varieties such as bag and whip vapes.
Advantages of Desktop Vaporizers
- They make an ideal choice for anyone who is new to vaping
- The produce substantial amounts of vapor and reach particular heat levels which gives the smoke the best possible taste
- They are relatively affordable compared to the functionality
- They can be used by more than one person, making them ideal for large gatherings
Vape pens are the smallest type of vaporizers, as the name suggests they mimic the shape of a pen and are designed to fit into your pocket or handbag with relative ease. Just like desktop vaporizers, vape pens come in different types including wax-based and oil-based, dry herb and e-liquid vape pens
Advantages of Vape Pens
- They are small in size which means that you can conceal them in a breeze.
- They are more hygienic compared to desktop vaporizers
- Some vape pens work with multiple materials
- They are easy to clean, and some allow multiple temperature settings
- With most vape pens, you can use your customized e-liquid juice
There are relatively large compared to vape pens. Nonetheless, you can still place them in a large pocket because they are nearly as inconspicuous. Besides, you can choose the camouflaged options if you’re not comfortable with people seeing them. Portable vaporizers are ideal for those who have not been doing vaping for long but aren’t necessarily beginners.
Advantages of Portable Vaporizers
- They give you a wider choice compared to vape pens
- Many options support multi-functionality and use various concentrates such as dry herb and e-liquid
- They can last relatively long; they run on powerful batteries that can last up to 5 hours
- They produce a substantial amount of vapor thereby giving a better experience in comparison to vape pens.
What are the Best Brands?
Vaporizers are available in an assortment of brands. Depending on your budget, you may choose to go with high end or cheap brands. Some brands will have options that you may not find other brands. That said, factors such as preference, price, functionality, and brand loyalty determine the choice of one brand over the other.
Here is a list of the best brands in no particular order:
- 7th floor
- Easy Vape
- Herbal Aire
Be sure to read customer reviews before buying a vaporizer to see what others have to say about it.
Can I make your cannabis e-juice?
The straight answer to this question is YES; you can make your cannabis e-juice. Or, you can choose to use a few drops of CBD oil if you don’t want to get high. On that note, visit freeyourspine.info to discover HempWorks CBD oil how you can use it to spruce up the way you smoke.